2017 Portland National Specialty Health Screenings-One form per dog-Please submit before checking out
Please complete the online OFA forms for Thyroid, Heart and Eye and send to:
Roberta Porter at firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions and information, contact:
2017 RRCUS Health Clinic Chair
• All testing must be pre-registered and pre-paid. Fees are non-refundable. Use the Health Screening Registration Form on
page X for each dog. For payment use the Shop Now link on RRCUS.org on the National Specialty page
http://www.rrcus.org/national_specialty.php, or send a check with your registration form.
• Upon arrival, please make your dog available to the check-in desk staff for microchip scanning to confirm identity.
• An additional OFA registration fee (which is not included in the pre-registration testing fee) must accompany your OFA
form when submitted for registration. Please bring your checkbook or credit card to the testing area to include this
payment to OFA.
• Please allow an additional 20 minutes for eye drops to take effect prior to CAER eye exams.
• To help facilitate the smooth flow of health screens, please be prompt, courteous and follow these instructions.
Time permitting, limited day of health screening registrations will be taken for an additional $15 per each registration